Hiking in Zell am See-Kaprun
Guided hiking tours in the National Park Hohe Tauern
Hiking tours in Zell am See-Kaprun near Salzburg are always a unique and special experience. If you want to do a hiking tour on your own, we will give you helpful hiking maps for your organized hike. Who prefers to be guided to the most beautiful place in the Alps can participate in one of the numerous guided hiking tours in the National Park Hohe Tauern and the hiking region Kaprun near Salzburg. Once a week your host Stefan Unterkofler will take you to the most wonderful mountain peaks and pastures of the holiday region Zell am See-Kaprun. Guided hiking tours are also organized by Gerhard Orgler, a certified hiking guide of the sport camp “Bewegt”. His team consist of local hiking guides. Depending upon weather, the guided hikes take place every Monday and Wednesday. They will take three times a week to the most idyllic and interesting places in he mountains – and in doing so they will tell you a lot of things worth knowing about mountains, villages and the flora and fauna.
Guided hiking tours in Kaprun near Salzburg
The guided hiking tours in Kaprun near Salzburg have different difficulty levels, so you can choose between the most appropriate hike for you!
- Nature and technique: Moderate hike, 5 to 6 hours, ascending by cable car to Mooserboden, continuing till the Pagan church (approx. 2.100 metres), interesting information on electricity station and glacier, descending till Fürthermoaralm.
- Foto-safari through Kaprun: Easy hike, 3 to 4 hours, 6,9 kilometres, 300 altitude metres, equipped with old pictures of Kaprun, we hike on a journey through time in the nature reserve Kapruner Moos, passing by the museum of local history till reaching the gorge and the peak Bürgkogel.
- Family hike: Easy hike, 4 to 5 hours, ascending by the Maiskogel cable car, hiking towards the nature reserve Klammsee where you can discover the treasures of nature through Geo-Caching.
- Peak conquest: Difficult hike, 5 to 6 hours, ascending by cable car to Mooserboden, passing by the Pagan church, continue till reaching the peak of the Kleiner Grießkogel on 2.699 metres.
- Mountain pasture hike: Moderate hike, 4 to 5 hours, ascending by car to the station Mitterberghof/Thumersbach (1.200m), ascending till the Schwalbenwand, descending through the Schützingalm (1.600m).
Please communicate us your participation the day before till 7.00 p.m. at the reception. Depending on the difficulty level, up to 8 (difficult), 12 (moderate) or 16 (easy) persons can participate in a hiking tour in Salzburg! If there are more participants than intended, we will organize a hiking tour once again the following day. The hiking guide will meet you at your hotel or take you in the shuttle bus to the starting point. No matter what the difficulty level of a hike is – Do not forget to take with you good hiking boots, hiking clothes and a rain protection!
05/07/14 - 18/10/14
7-night stay including half-board all inclusive package services
Rooms still available from 21.04. - 26.04.
Comfort room type B € 435,- instead of € 485,-