Racing bike holidays in Kaprun
Race through the region
Wind in your face, the picturesque views ahead of you and power in your legs: in Kaprun, racing cyclists will find their perfect training ground. In the heart of the Pinzgau racing cycling region, many flat and steep mountain trails await you. One special highlight is the Ironman 70.3 championship route located near the Kaprunerhof in Zell am See. .
Benefits of cycling holidays at the Kaprunerhof
The Kaprunerhof has many advantages for your racing holidays:
- Locked bike storage, area to wash and repair bikes, tools
- Intersport Bründl for complete bike service
- Insider tips for tours from the hotel owner and amateur racer Anna Unterkofler
- Athletic meals, isotonic drinks and gels available
- Relaxation for body and soul after your ride
Racing tours around Zell am See
Network of racing trails: 460 km
Duration: from 3 hours 20 minutes to 5 hours 30 minutes
- Grossglockner High Alpine Road: 72.4 km, 4 hours 15 minutes
- Dientner circuit and Rauriserhöhe: 72.7 km, 3 hours 20 minutes
- Kitzbueheler circuit: 124.9 km, 5 hours 30 minutes
- Ironman 70.3 championship course: 90.7 km, 4 hours
- Pillersee circuit: 99.6 km, 4 hours
On the Ironman trail
Since 2012 the Ironman 70.3 has been held in our beautiful region. Zell am See-Kaprun combines everything this sporting competition needs: cycling trails, a lake for the swimming portion and a good trail for the running portion. The alpine scenery amazes visitors from all over the world, too. Test the Ironman bike route: after taking on 90 km and 950 metres in altitude, you can be proud of yourself!
Book your room at the Kaprunerhof today! The next step: strap your bike to the roof of your car and check into the Kaprunerhof – we look forward to your visit!