Your comfortable accommodation in Kaprun
Holidays for all!
Let yourself be enchanted by the cosy atmosphere and genuinely warm welcome on offer at the 4* Kaprunerhof. This family-run hotel in Zell am See-Kaprun is the ideal place for a relaxing time out. Discover the icy expanses of the Kitzsteinhorn glacier, explore the pistes of the local ski resort or simply unwind in the hotel spa. Further highlights include fine food and an indoor swimming pool. Thanks to the hotel’s location it is the ideal base camp for an active holiday in the mountains with plenty on offer for all ages and interests.
In Zell am See-Kaprun it is easy to escape the stress of daily life. We – Anna, Stefan and our friendly team here at the Kaprunerhof – will do everything we can to make your stay with us enjoyable, from top service and a genuine hospitality to all those little details which make you feel right at home. The Kaprunerhof offers comfortable rooms, a modern spa, a cosy restaurant, a sunny terrace and a team of friendly and motivated staff. We look forward to welcoming you!
Very well-operated hotel with a feelgood factor. We had a beautiful and pleasant winter holiday and will definitely come back. We can absolutely recommend this hotel.
Room TOP - Dinner TOP - Staff TOP - Everything TOP
Your alpine hotel in Kaprun at a glance
- 34 comfortable rooms and suites
- Restaurant with a modern dining room and rustic dining room with tiled oven
- Austrian cuisine with regional products served from breakfast to dinner (member of Genussregion Österreich)
- Garden terrace with mountain views
- Comfortable bar
- Spa area with outdoor Finnish blockhouse sauna, salt water steam bath and bio-sauna
- Jacuzzi and quiet area with water beds
- From summer 2016: indoor pool with indoor resting area and direct access to the outdoor resting area
- Hire city bikes; hiking rucksack, poles and maps; GPS information available at the reception
- Locked ski cellar – can be used in summer as bike storage
- Free training at the Injoy fitness centre
- Hiking programme with the "Bewegt" sports camp
- Car park in front of the hotel
- Perfect location for excursions, sports training and events in Salzburg
Let us spoil you with great food!
Enjoyment the Austrian way: from starters to dessert, the kitchen team at your accommodation in Kaprun whips up alpine cuisine with local products. You will get a great start to your day with the help of our breakfast, too: help yourself to our large breakfast buffet – even early risers can enjoy it, too. Our cuisine is especially geared to athletes: whole-food breakfasts, as well as light and vegetarian dishes are a given here. Because after all, great food is part of a great holiday.
Alpine way of life with a personal touch
Anna and Stefan Unterkofler love this region, their hotel and their profession. And you will feel that in every area and during each moment of your holiday. The Kaprunerhof unites natural materials such as fragrant wood, soft fabrics and natural stone with modern conveniences. Carefully thought out details create an atmosphere in which you will feel great – and to which you will want to return again and again.
But in order to return, you'll have to visit us first – we look forward to welcoming you to the Kaprunerhof!
"Very well run hotel with a feel-good character. We spent a nice and pleasant winter holiday here and will certainly come again. We can recommend the hotel without reservation.
Room TOP - Food TOP - Staff TOP - Everything TOP".
Guenter, TripAdvisor 5/5