- Moderne Zimmer mit Holz-Ambiente
- Ski-Shuttle zu Kitzsteinhorn & Schmittenhöhe
- Skipass-Verkauf im Hotel
- Großer Indoor-Pool
- Hochwertige Gastronomie
- Alpine Spa
Skiing in ZEll am See-Kaprun
Cruise through the mountains of Zell on two boards
Ski holidays in Kaprun are full of decisions: for example, which ski area should I visit today? This is thanks to the fact that there are three world-class ski areas close to the Kaprunerhof: the Kitzsteinhorn, Schmittenhöhe and Maiskogel. Beginners make their first turns on their boards with the help of instructors on beginner slopes, and experienced skiers put their skills to the test on challenging descents. As soon as you've chosen a ski area, you can be on your way; our ski shuttle will take you there free of charge.
The most popular ski areas in and around Kaprun
- Kitzsteinhorn: around 10 minutes away – 41 km of slopes
- At over 2,000 m in elevation, deep powder glacier skiing, groomed slopes, awesome fun parks, and descents of all types await skiers and snowboarders alike.
- Schmittenhöhe: also around 10 minutes away – 77 km of slopes
- Blue, black and red slopes – descents of all kinds wait to be conquered.
- Maiskogel: approx. 5 minutes away – 20 km of slopes
- This family mountain offers skiing fun for all people, big and small.
NEW: Connection Maiskogel & Kitzsteinhorn
Skiing in Zell am See-Kaprun will soon be even more comfortable! In two steps, the connection between the two ski areas Maiskogel and Kitzsteinhorn will be completed. So that in the future you can commute even easier between the two areas.
Two lifts then connect the family ski area with the glacier. From the winter season 2018/19, the brand new Maiskogel cable car will take you directly from Kaprun via the middle station to the Maiskogel at 1,570 meters. From 2019/20 the 3 K Kaprun-Kitzsteinhorn-K-onnection.
With only a short change at the Maiskogel you can reach directly from our town (768 m) the glacier ski area (1,975 m) - and that in about 20 minutes! Without a car, without carting, but with a lot of comfort.
The new valley station "Kaprun Center" is located within walking distance of the Hotel Kaprunerhof directly in the center and includes ski and ski boot depots, a rental shop and the ticket offices.
Own cost-efficient Kaprunerhof-Skidepots in the Kaprun Center:
- € 8,- for 2 pers.
- € 14,- for 4 pers.
Winter action in Zell am See-Kaprun
Action-packed winter fun is in no short supply on a ski holiday in Kaprun. The Easy Park, Central Park and the superpipe are at the centre of the Freestyle Action on the Kitzsteinhorn. Additional freeride routes, info points, and a training area for avalanche search and rescue round out winter's offerings. The Schmittenhöhe also has plenty to offer action lovers: the 1.3-km-long Funslope XXL guides you through tunnels, over waves and banked turns, including sound elements throughout the course. Butter boxes, wave boxes and kickers are available in the Snowpark area next to the Funslope, and are great for both freestyle beginners and pros of the sport.
The advantages of being our guest on a ski holiday in Kaprun
- Free ski shuttle to the various ski areas from the middle of December until the beginning of April
- Secure ski storage
- Ski school introduction by the Ski Dome ski school and "Bewegt – the Sports Camp" each Saturday
- Ski equipment hire through Intersport Bründl, Ski Dome and Sport 2000 – Ski Dome offers online reservations and delivery to the hotel
- Discounts through our partners: Ski Dome, "Bewegt – the Sports Camp", Sport 2000 Glaser and Intersport Bründl
- Alpine wellness and spa options to relax your muscles.
Get into ski and snowboard shape and book your accommodation now for your ski holiday at the Kaprunerhof!