WaTer sportS At Lake Zell
Sailing and surfing in Zell am See
Hoist the sails and start your trip on Lake Zell! Would you like to finally learn to sail? Take the chance to do so during your holiday – Lake Zell is ready for a test run with a sailboat. Aspiring surfers can also learn to glide over the soft waves here. Local sailing and surfing schools with professionals show you how (but only if you need them to, of course). If you're already a pro with a sail or surfboard, you can simply enjoy the beautiful scenery and waves of Lake Zell.
An overview of water sports at Lake Zell
Many other water sports besides sailing and surfing provide hours of entertainment:
- Waterskiing: race over the lake on two skis
- Wakeboarding and kneeboarding: glide over the water while being pulled by a motorboat
- Stand-up paddling: keep your balance and strengthen your muscles
- Boating: take a seat and leisurely enjoy the great outdoors
- Fishing: be at peace and catch some big fish
Learn to sail in Zell am See – and much more
It is never too late to learn something new. Holidays are the perfect time to do so as you will have plenty of time. Here is an overview of the sailing and surfing schools including equipment hire in Zell am See:
Water sports without the water?
Do sports on the lake shore count as water sports? We say that they do! Have a look at which sports await you on the shores of Lake Zell:
- Beach volleyball at the Lake Zell lido
- Mini golf with various stations
- And cool off in Lake Zell after playing mini golf or boccia
From the Kaprunerhof, the Lake Zell lido is just a 15-minute drive. We look forward to being the restful resort you return to after a day of water sports!