Golf Holidays In Salzburger Land
A paradise for golfers awaits you in Kaprun
Two golf courses in Zell am See-Kaprun invite you to tee off: the Schmittenhöhe and Kitzsteinhorn courses each offer 18 holes. This championship facility is the largest in the Alps and offers plenty of variety before amazing alpine backdrops. The state of Salzburg also has many other golf courses to choose from with the Golf Alpin Card.
Golfing in Zell am See-Kaprun is an experience!
The well maintained golf course, open from April until November, is situated between the Kitzsteinhorn and Lake Zell and is used for elite international golf tournaments. The Leading Golf Courses Austria seal of quality proves that the Zell am See-Kaprun Golf Club meets the highest standards. Here you will find first-class fairways and greens, top-quality service facilities, and courteous, knowledgeable staff.
Shopping at the Zell am See-Kaprun golf course
A look through the pro shop is worth the visit. Here the focus is on great service and professional assistance – and for this reason, this shop was named number one in Austria by "Sportmagazin" magazine. Choose from a wide range of everything a golfer needs. After a stop at this pro shop, beginners will look like experienced golfers!
Golf Alpin Card – golfing in the states of Salzburg and Tyrol
The Golf Alpin Card gives you access to more than 30 golf courses in Salzburg and Tyrol. The Golf Alpin Card is valid for the season in which it is purchased and the following season and is available in three versions, specifically for 5, 4 or 3 green fees:
- 5 green fees – 5 x 18-hole: € 295
- 4 green fees – 4 x 18-hole: € 236
- 3 green fees – 3 x 18-hole: € 177
The Golf Alpin Card is available at the hotel reception.
Everyone starts off as a beginner
Have you never held a golf club in your hand? At the Zell am See Golf Club, beginners have the opportunity to learn from PGA Head Pro David Shaw, and pros can improve their handicap. Visit one of the classes that are continuously offered for beginners and championship players!
Additional golf courses in Salzburger Land
- 22 km: Golf Club Mittersill-Stuhlfelden, 18+18 holes
- 23 km: Golf Club Urslautal, Saalfelden Maria Alm, 18 holes
- 25 km: Golf Club Salzburg, Gut Brandhof, Saalfelden, 18 holes
- 37 km: Golf Club Goldegg, 18 holes
- 45 km: Golf Club Gastein, 18+9 holes
- 50 km: Kitzbühel Golf (4 clubs), 18+18+18+9 holes
- 64 km: Golf Club Wilder Kaiser, Ellmau, 18 holes
- 73 km: Kaiserwinkel Gold Kössen, 18 holes
- 78 km: Golf & Country Club Salzburg Schloss Klessheim, 18 holes
- 80 km: Radstadt Golf Club, 18+9 holes
Guests of the Kaprunerhof get 25% off green fees at the Golfclub Zell am See-Kaprun! Pack your golf bag and visit us at the Kaprunerhof!