The versatile hotel near Zell am See
Overview of Hotel Kaprunerhof near Salzburg
At the 4-star Hotel Kaprunerhof near Zell am See you will find cosy comfort, Alpine spirit and everything you need for a relaxing holiday. Our hotel is situated at the foot of the Kitzsteinhorn, right at the heart of the holiday village Kaprun near to the Tauern cycle path – and as bicycles do not make any noise you can enjoy genuine peace and quiet.
An overview of Hotel Kaprunerhof near Zell am See:
Alpine spirit and relaxation: The rooms.
Are you looking for a cosy hotel near Salzburg? Then Hotel Kaprunerhof is your choice! In our comfortable rooms and suites you will find a mixture of traditional materials like scented wood with warm colours and modern facilities. The result is a unique and relaxing atmosphere with all the comfort you need. The suites, where the bedroom can be separated from the children’s room if you wish, offer enough space for families.
Austrian specialities: Our culinary service
At our 4-star hotel near Zell am See you can enjoy a large breakfast buffet with savoury as well as sweet delicacies, refreshments in the afternoon with cakes and small snacks, and a varied and tasty menu in the evening.
Pure relaxation: The spa area of our hotel
After an adventurous day in the glacier skiing area of the Kitzsteinhorn, Maiskogel or Schmittenhöhe mountains or after a long hiking tour around Zell am See, a massage is an unforgettable pleasure. In the spa area of our hotel near Zell am See you will also find a whirlpool, steam bath, bio sauna and a Finnish sauna outside the hotel.
Complete comfort: The service at our hotel.
Thanks to its ideal location at the heart of the village Kaprun, Hotel Kaprunerhof is the perfect starting point for all your activities in the Zell am See-Kaprun region as well as for day trips to Salzburg. Our weekly programme will put a little variety into your holidays. You can hire bicycles and order maps with hiking and mountain biking paths, the summer card or the Golf-Alpine Pass.
Our all-inclusive service:
- Welcome cocktail
- Large breakfast buffet with an organic corner from 7.30 am to 10.00 am
- Daily fresh salad buffet
- 3 different 4-course menus to choose from; one is vegetarian
- Barbecue evening once a week in the outdoor restaurant area (in summer)
- Daily snacks in the afternoon and cakes from the buffet (from 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm)
- Hiking tour with Stefan once a week (in summer)
- Tobogganing once a week (in winter, depending upon snow conditions)
- 25% green fee at the Zell am See golf course
- Discount of up to 30% for ski rental
- Free Internet access, in the room with your own notebook and cable, in the lounge with wireless LAN and at the hotel’s Internet point
- Access to the spa area with outdoor Finish sauna, steam bath, bio sauna, whirlpool and relaxing area with waterbeds
- Soft and cuddly bathrobe at the room
- 7-course gala diner every Sunday
- Purchase of the ski pass at the hotel reception
- Free shuttle bus to the skiing areas (in winter)
- Weekly buffet, e.g. farmer’s buffet or international buffet
- Weekly appetizer buffet during the Italian evening
- Weekly dessert buffet
- Baby phones, baby seats and cots
- Presentation by a ski school at the hotel every Saturday