Golf courses in Salzburg and Tyrol
Playing golf in the Austrian Alps
You can chip, put and pitch on numerous golf courses in Salzburg county and Tyrol, surrounded by the Austrian Alps. Starting from the Zell am See-Kaprun, you can reach all the multisided golf courses in the whole region quickly by car, thanks to the good transport connection and the small distances. Be it a 9-hole golf course for a relaxing golf game or a large course for a sportive challenge – Playing golf in the Austrian Alps will exceed all expectations of beginners and experts alike. This vast offer is rounded off with many attractive leisure activities offside the fairways.
No matter if you play golf in front of the castle Klessheim in the city of Salzburg, in one of the four clubs of Kitzbühel Golf or in Goldegg and Gastein: On the golf courses in Salzburg county and in Tyrol your golf holidays or golf weekend will turn into a versatile sportive experience in the middle of the breathtaking nature of the world famous Alps. With the Golf-Alpine Pass, which you can get at the golf hotel Kaprunerhof, you have the advantage of discounted green fees. You are spoilt for choice where to hit the ball and score!
Golf courses in Salzburg county and Tyrol
- Golfclub Mittersill-Stuhlfelden 22 km 18+18 hole
- Golfclub Urslautal, Saalfelden, Maria Alm 23 km 18 hole
- Golfclub Salzburg, Gut Brandhof, Saalfelden 25 km 18 hole
- Golfclub Goldegg 37 km 18 hole
- Golfclub Gastein 45 km 18+9 hole
- Kitzbühel Golf (4 Clubs) 50 km 18+18+18+9 hole
- Golfclub Wilder Kaiser, Ellmau 64 km 18 hole
- Kaiserwinkel Gold Kössen 73 km 18 Loch
- Golf & Country Club Salzburg Schloß Kleßheim 78 km 18 hole
- Golfclub Radstadt 80 km 18+9 hole