Your Hotel with Ski Shuttle and Ski Hire
The benefits of a ski holiday in Kaprun
At the Kaprunerhof, we sweeten your skiing holiday with the best of services: Our ski shuttle provides easy access to your desired ski resort, and the return trip via the Zell am See-Kaprun Skibus is also free of charge. And for those who do not own their own skis or want to demo new ones, one can easily benefit from ski hire service with delivery in Kaprun.
Information about the hotel's own ski shuttle
As our guest at our hotel we offer you a free ski shuttle service to the Kitzsteinhorn, Schmittenhöhe and Maiskogel ski resorts. However, this service is a one-way ticket! For the return trip, easily use the Skibus, which is also free of charge with your ski pass. Ski buses run approximately every 30 minutes.
Ski hire options in Kaprun
You ran out of space in the car for skis? Or you do not own your own skis? In Kaprun you can hire modern, current ski equipment easily – including everything from ski jackets to skis. Our partners for ski hire in Kaprun:
- Intersport Bründl: At Intersport you can rent the complete ski outfit – from jackets to ski boots.
- Ski Dome: Here you can rent current ski and snowboard models.
- Sport 2000: Another option for ski and snowboard hire.
An overview of ski hire advantages for our guests
- Online reservations: reserve your desired ski equipment from our partners ahead of time online!
- Discounts: earn a 12-20% discount through all of our ski and snowboard hire partners.
- Partner networks: thanks to the large network of service locations within the Intersport network, you can hire, exchange and return equipment at any Intersport location (including Intersport Bründl and Ski Dome).
Looking for a cool winter holiday? Then reserve your room now!